I am on a roll posting this week, it’s more then normal due to Valentine’s Day soon approaching I wanted to create and share my Valentine’s ideas and content with you on time.
Previously, I shared my Gift Guide for him so of course I would come up with and share a Gift Guide for her. So let’s get into the details.
- HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer
We all love taking photos on our phones and sometimes want/need to print a photo on the spot, well this HP Sprocket can print photos in seconds. It travels easily as it is not big (fits in your hand) a great electronic to have. Get those images printed and share them with your family and friends.
-Prints 2×3 photos
-Instant Photo prints on the go
-Personalize your prints before printing
-Available in different colors
I have an HP Sprocket and love it. We use it so much, not just me, but my kids too. We have brought it to family gatherings, I have used it at my kids birthday parties and their friends were able to take pictures together and take the photo home.
- Makeup Vanity Mirror
The cute vanity mirror has 3 types of magnification, regular, 2x, & 3x. Great for doing your makeup, eyebrows, etc… It’s adjustable and has LED lights that can be bright or dimmed. I have this item and I absolutely love it. I use it everyday. The 2x & 3x magnification is great when doing your eyebrows or applying that perfect line of eyeliner.
- Protective Case Cover for Apple AirPods
If your household is like mine, we have more then one AirPods and this is a great way to add to the AirPods case and know which ones are yours. Even if that’s not the case, this silicone case is a great way to protect your AirPods original case from damages. I love the added accessories this one comes with.
-Cute Pompom Ball keychain
-Anti-lost strap for Apple AirPods
-Available in different colors
I also featured a protective case that’s more simple without the added bonuses in my Valentine Gift Guide for him.
- Pavo Cross Bracelet This bracelet is beautiful and well made. I do own this and love it. You can wear it everyday or for an evening night out. Karamella Designs has beautiful pieces and uses high quality jewelry. She also can do custom pieces.
This bracelet is 7″ with extension & sterling silver.
I wear mine everyday, shower with it, wash dishes, etc… and it’s still in tack and beautiful.
- 2 Hearts Beat as One– This beautiful necklace is sterling silver with rhodium plated charm. It is a beautiful piece which can be worn everyday causal or for an evening out. 2 Hearts Beat as One is a perfect gift for the lady in your life. This piece is also from Karamella Designs.
- Edible Sweet Heart Strawberries Box Bundle This amazing box of goodies comes with fresh berries covered in semi sweet chocolate with white chocolate swizzle, more fresh berries covered in semi sweet chocolate rolled in red velvet cake crumbles (YUM!), heart shaped chocolates and a balloon. If this bundle isn’t what you would prefer I would check out their website for more amazing options. This was also featured in my Valentine Gift Guide for Him as this is a great gift for anyone.
- Pocket Farmacy A natural pharmacy always good to have on hand. This beautiful kit from Saje is a good combo of natural essential oils with health benefits. This is a great way to help your symptoms without using over the counter medication. This kit includes 5 essential oils that are good for headaches, pains, colds, indigestion and stress.
The kit includes: Peppermint Halo, Immune, Eaters Digest, Stress Release, & Pain Release.
- Aroma Om Lava Edition I love diffusing essential oils in my home and office. This is a beautiful diffuser that goes with any decor while making your home &/or office smell amazing. Diffusing essential oils has many benefits, it’s not just to make your place smell great. There are certain oils that can help you to relax, breathe, etc…. This diffuser is by Saje and comes in Grey, Black, & White. I have the white one and use it daily. I want to add this beautiful grey one to my collection.
I hope you enjoyed this post, what is your favourite ones from this post? Will you be adding any of these suggestions to your gift list &/or cart? Let me know which ones.
If you haven’t checked out my gift guide for him yet, you can do so by clicking here.
If you haven’t already subscribed to my blog I hope you hit that follow button. Thanking you in advance for the support and joining our blog family.