Let the Christmas shopping begin! Thought I would put together a Gift Guide for her like in my previous post for Christmas Gift Guide for Kids. As I said in my last post, I love making them. This year I feel it’s important to support local, more now then ever.
Let’s jump right in.
1.Dekor8_It, these personalized family mugs is a great custom gift. This gift is so special and will be loved for years.
2. Elementary Naturals, Candle & soap bundle. Lovely smelling, handmade, natural & organic. I love a great candle. Also, a nice soap bar that makes you feel like your at a luxury hotel &/or spa. Elementary Naturals also offers other natural and organic skincare.
3. Divine Venus, I picked 2 options that are my favourite, The Lock necklace and the Mama necklace. Both are great pieces that will look amazing with any outfit and worn everyday.
4. Anchored Signs, personalized handmade custom wood sign. This sign is a great piece to be added to any home. Us ladies love personal touches to our home.
5. Brando’s Clothing Store, the comfiest 3 Piece lounge set. I love lounge wear, but I love it even more when it is nice enough to wear out. Comes in different colors.
6. P.S Creative Gift, custom mirror tray. This tray is so nice to display your perfumes on, so pretty, clean and sleek looking. Even to display your favourite jewelry pieces.
7. Ivy Laser Clinic, Beauty service offering laser hair removal, facials, & much more. A great gift to treat someone too. A service from Ivy is a great option for gift giving this holiday season. The Ivy crew are great, each one of them is amazing at what they do. So many services to choose from. A gift to pamper that special someone. Check them out for all there services.
8. Vanessa @ Thirty-One– the one bag to carry everything in.This can be used for your work bag, baby bag, your everyday day, etc.. One that can hold up and can fit all your needs in while looking great and fashionable. Can be personalized with initials. Love the handle option and the strap, makes it convenient and feel like you changed the bag each way you wear it.
9. Beauty By Sacha, who doesn’t love a spa like day. Beauty by Sacha offers makeup, hair, mani, pedi, and other services. I love manicures and pedicures and believe this is a great gift. For me I feel completely refreshed after a mani and pedi.
Aren’t these all perfect?!? Which one is your favourite?
I would love for you to join our community, hit that follow button on the screen. Lots more fun things and great posts will be coming to the blog.
Follow me on Instagram
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are of my own.
If you would like to collaborate send an email to email@example.com